The Watermill Inn & Brewery for Real Ale in Cumbria
Ings Village, near Windermere in the beautiful Lake District
If your looking for a friendly, cosy Lake District
Real Ale pub near Windermere your on the right web site.
Positioned along a peaceful side road just off the A591
(Kendal to Windermere road), we are perfectly located
for touring the Lake District by car, bicycle, foot or public transport.
We are surrounded by pleasant walks, cycle ways and of course the beautiful Lakeland fells.
Ambleside, Grasmere, Keswick and Hawkshead are within easy reach.
After a day out in the fabulous Lakes relax in one of our cosy, oak beamed bars, both with log fires. Sample some of our Chef's freshly prepared food and our extensive choice of beers, wines and whiskies.
We are also dog and children friendly.
If you are visiting the "Lakes" for a break
or just for a day come and find out for yourselves.
You will be most welcome.
Opening hours 2014
Food is served everyday
Drinks are served everyday
(11.00-10.30pm on Sunday)
We are only closed on Christmas day
Real Ale + Real Food + Real Atmosphere = Real Pub
* Upto 16 Real Ales on at once, all on traditional hand pulls
* Excellent range of food served 12 noon to 9pm everyday
* Varied menu and constantly changing Chefs Specials Board
* 8 en-suite bedroomed accommodation located upstairs
* Our own on site Micro Brewery Est 2006
* Home of the award winning " Collie Wobbles Beer"
* Open all day everyday except Christmas Day
* Viewing window into the brewery and beer cellar
* Children and dogs most welcome
* Proud not to be a gastro pub, but a popular busy Inn
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To make your web browsing more enjoyable you will need to allow ActiveX control. Most pictures can be viewed larger by clicking on them.
You may also translate these web pages to your own language via google.
" Having passed the Watermill in the past when on a delivery run, I decided to see whether it would be up to my expectations. Therefore my wife and I decided on a two night stay in early November and we were not disappointed. In fact we had a brilliant time - at least 11 real ales, excellent food both at breakfast and in the evening and our room was lovely, clean and cosy. Will definately book again in the future and recommend to family and friends. "